Mercer is seeking candidates for the following position based in the Melbourne office:
What can you expect?
· To provide financial advice to Mercer Super Trust and standalone client members, by developing strategies and plans that meet each client needs and circumstances
· To refer clients to the Strategic Advice teams as appropriate
· High volume, fast paced, phone based advisory
· The expectation of taking 10 advice phone calls per day
What is in it for you?
· 35 hour working week
· Brand new agile workspace in Collins Square
· Professional environment where your career path really matters and is supported in our global organisation
· Great team environment with energetic and supportive colleagues
· Genuine work life balance
We will count on you to:
· Provision of intra-fund, super advice to members of superannuation funds administered by Mercer
· Develop deeper relationships with clients by offering new and beneficial services that will assist them achieve their financial goals
· Ensure personal advice is implemented
· Develop and implement outbound calling campaigns in order to build client engagement and increase retention
What you need to have:
· Registered on ASIC Adviser Register
· Graduate Diploma in Financial Planning or an Accredited Relevant Degree
· 2-3 years’ experience in the financial advice business
· Excellent relationship management skills
· Demonstrated face to face or phone based advisor experience
· Exceptional phone manner
What makes you stand out:
· Phone based experience
· Experience managing and retaining clients
· Strong focus on customer experience and meeting member’s best interest
· Have completed the FASEA examination successfully
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We see people’s current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer. For more than 70 years, we’ve turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today.
Please apply using the link below
Applications will only be considered from candidates who have the appropriate approval to work in Australia. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal & Bankruptcy check prior to commencement of employment.
Mercer is an equal opportunity employer committed to embracing a diverse, inclusive and flexible work environment. We aim to attract and retain the best people regardless of their sex (including intersex), marital/parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation and gender identity.